New Pilates classes taught by a Katie Takashima, fully qualified PILATESfoundtion teacher
This unique mind and body exercise helps to correct your posture, tone your muscles , and create a stronger, healthier body.
Discover your body’s potential
Join me at the Haelan Centre on Friday evenings and you will start your weekend with a body filled with more energy and less tension. Pilates exercises are recommended to anyone who wants to improve their physical strength and improve their mind and body well-being. I would love to share the benefits of the Pilates exercises with you if you answer yes to any of the the following questions.
- Do you want to improve your physique without hitting a gym floor?
- Do you have a history of back pain?
- Are you looking for remedial rehabilitation exercises after minor injuries?
- Are you looking for more challenge in your regular exercise routine?
- Do you enjoy Yoga and want to improve your practice?
- Are you looking for an exercise that not only improves the way you look, but the way you move your body?
Katie Takashima holds pilates classes at the Haelan Centre on Mondays Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. See timetable for more information.
Fees and booking:
Classes can be taken on a pay as you go basis £10 or you can by 6 lessons in advance (£51.00, valid for 10 weeks).
Individual attention is given due to a small class, but places are limited (maximum 8 people) so booking is necessary.
If you would like to attend a class or ask questions, please contact contact Katie
this window to return to the Haelan Centre Website
Copyright © 2002 The Haelan Centre