Pilates by Katie Takashima
Pilates classes taught by a Katie Takashima, fully qualified PILATESfoundation teacher
This unique mind and body exercise helps to correct your posture, tone your muscles , and create a stronger, healthier body.
Discover your body’s potential
Join me at the Haelan Centre after your hard working week and you will start your new week with a body filled with more energy and less tension. Pilates exercises are recommended to anyone who wants to improve their physical strength and improve their mind and body well-being. I would love to share the benefits of the Pilates exercises with you if you answer yes to any of the the following questions.
- Do you want to improve your physique without hitting a gym floor?
- Do you have a history of back pain?
- Are you looking for remedial rehabilitation exercises after minor injuries?
- Are you looking for more challenge in your regular exercise routine?
- Do you enjoy Yoga and want to improve your practice?
- Are you looking for an exercise that not only improves the way you look, but the way you move your body?
Katie Takashima holds Pilates classes for students of all levels at the Haelan Centre on Fridays and Sundays. See our timetable or Katie's Website for more information.
Fees and booking:
Booking is essential and a 24 hour cancellation policy is in operation. Please contact Katie on 07929 395 821, or email katie@choosePILATES.com for further information on class fees and availability.
Back to top